In the spirit of Urban Sketchers, these events are a chance for anyone with an interest in drawing or painting to sketch together (you will need your own sketch materials). No tuition, just sketching for the fun of it!
- We draw on location, indoors or out, capturing what we see from direct observation.
- Our drawings tell the story of our surroundings, the places we live and where we travel.
- Our drawings are a record of time and place.
- We are truthful to the scenes we witness.
- We use any kind of media and cherish our individual styles.
- We support each other and draw together.
- We share our drawings online.
- We show the world, one drawing at a time. The ﬁrst Wednesday of every month.
- Wednesday 3 January: Bize-Minervois
- Wednesday 7 February: Narbonne
- Wednesday 7 March: Béziers