Ingredients (around 12 trees)
- 12 skewers
- 1 roll puff pastry
- 1 egg yolk
- Tapenade, pesto or pesto rosso
Preparation 10 min Cooking 15 min
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Unroll the puff pastry and cover with a thin layer of sauce. You can alternate pesto rosso, tapenade (black or green) and pesto.
- Cut the puff pastry into 1 cm wide strips.
- Roll each strip on to a wooden skewer forming loops to create a Christmas tree shape.
- Glaze the pastry with egg yolk.
- Place the appetisers on a baking tray covered with parchment paper.
- Place in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes, or until they are nicely browned.