Ingredients (serves 6)
- 4 carrots
- 2 courgettes
- 1 beetroot
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 parsnip
- 2 potatoes
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- spice of your choice (curry, ginger, cumin, herbs...)
Preparation 15 min Cooking 25 min
- Preheat oven to 210°C.
- Peel the vegetables and cut them into long thin strips.
- Place them in a large container with a tight lid.
- Add the olive oil, the spice of your choice, salt and pepper.
- Cover with the lid and shake well.
- Line them up on a baking tray covered with parchment paper. The fries must not overlap each other.
- Place in the oven for 25 min.
This recipe works with all vegetables